Bronson Community Schools K-12 Vision
Dedication to Excellence - Preparation for Life
Bronson Community Schools K-12 Mission
The Bronson Community Schools district, in partnership with students, parents,staff and the community, will provide a nurturing environment where students learn in safety. We will maintain a place of excellence where students can achieve full potential in their academic, creative, personal, physical, and moral development. We will develop lifelong learners who function effectively in the 21st century.
Bronson Community Schools Beliefs Statement
At Bronson Community Schools, we believe that:
- Every student has a right to a quality education
- All students can learn, given appropriate learning conditions and supports.
- All students should be provided with a safe, caring,stable and engaging environment where they will be academically, socially, and emotionally stimulated.
- No student has the right to disrupt the the learning of another student.
- Learning is maximized when faculty members employ a wide variety of research-based teaching methods and utilize data related to content areas.
- Parent involvement is an essential aspect of a quality education.
Lorinda Ratkowski, Secretary, Board of Education