Anderson Elementary School is pleased to offer full-time kindergarten. In the many years that our students have enjoyed this option, we have seen most students reading at a level that was formerly seen only after a semester in first grade. Students also generally find this program enjoyable and they tend to grow very well socially as well as mentally and academically. The kindergarten program at Anderson includes fun and learning in the regular classroom as well as special classes in music, art, library, physical education, and computers. The children may opt to have breakfast at school as well as lunch.
Register your child for kindergarten
Call Anderson School at 517-369-3234 to begin the registration process.
Bring the following to Kindergarten Registration
- Birth Certificate (please bring the certified copy)
- Immunization Records (from the doctors office or health department)
- Proof of Residency (drivers license, utility bill, rental agreement, etc)
- Any legal documents that pertain to your child or the care of your child
- Emergency contact names and phone numbers